There are over 1700 interoperable Z-Wave products throughout the world, and over 70 million Z-Wave products have been sold since our beginnings in 2001. All of them work together regardless of brand, because they're all based on the common Z-Wave standard. Browse our Product Finder to see what Z-Wave can do for you.
This Z-Wave.Me dimming Flush-Mountable is intended to control lamps, both with resistive or inductive load.
A pattress box is needed for installation. The insert has two buttons. In order to use them for local control the Flush-Mountable needs to be completed with a switching paddle and a mounting frame of one of DUWIs switching series “Everlux” or “Arcada”. The device is a conventional leading-edge phase control dimmer with support for inductive loads such as transformers. Additionally conventional resistive loads such as incandescent lamps or 230 V halogen lamps can be dimmed as well.
• Power rating: 230V, 50 Hz
• Wiring: 2-wire-system
• Maximum loads:
- Incandescent lamps: 40...300W
- 230V (HV) halogen: 40...300W
- Low voltage halogen with standard transformer (inductive load): 30...300VA
- Low voltage halogen with switched power supply (reactive load): no
- Fluorescent light: 30…300VA, only dimmable lamps
• Installation: in pattress box
• Distance: up to 30 m in buildings
• Display: Multicolour-LED
• Interaction: two buttons to be completed with switching paddle for local operation
• Power supply: via 230 V power
• Dimensions: 48mmx48mmx23mm