There are over 4121 interoperable
The smallest device in its category worldwide, and the only device specifically intended for use both as a Relay Switch with integrated power meter, and as an Energy Meter either at the point of entry of your electrical system, or on a section of the latter. Available in two versions, version S featuring an internal shunt resistor, and version C featuring an external current transformer, it is capable of measuring loads exceeding 10 KW. In addition to Power measurements, the device also provides data for Energy, Voltage, Current and Power factor.
The only device suited for use with all types of Z-Wave controller, and capable of implementing an active energy-saving management policy defined by the user according to his energy consumption, or to the amount of energy produced by his solar power system. It automatically connects and disconnects a specific load if the threshold limit is exceeded, or “supplies” the required power, momentarily excluding non-priority loads.
• Active Energy-saving Management
• Control and monitoring of usage
• Control and monitoring of production and net metering
• Monitoring of all network parameters (Power, Energy, Voltage, Current, Power Factor)
• Provides bidirectional measurements for Power and Energy (produced/consumed).
• Management and prevention of electrical faults
• Intelligent Opening/Closing of the Relay
• Control of heavy loads
• Software Update
• Extremely low energy usage