There are over 2400 interoperable Z-Wave products throughout the world, and over 94 million Z-Wave products have been sold since our beginnings in 2001. All of them work together regardless of brand, because they're all based on the common Z-Wave standard. Browse our Product Finder to see what Z-Wave can do for you.
A2Z-Link is a web-managed ASCII (or JSON) to Z-Wave Controller. It is designed to provide Z-Wave product support for other systems that are not Z-Wave compatible. The unit accepts ASCII or JSON commands and converts those to Z-Wave broadcasts. Z-Wave status updates are converted back to ASCII or JSON. OEM inquiries welcome.
- Includes ASCII to Z-Wave and JSON to Z-Wave protocols
- Provides quick and easy Z-Wave support for non-Z-Wave compliant systems
- Includes robust web management interface
- Scalable with support for multiple Z-Wave networks (requires multiple A2Z-Link Modules)
- Optional automation event feature
- Optional mobile app available
- Optional Insteon support available