There are over 4121 interoperable
Whether you have two smart devices or 200, all you need is one Hub to create a smart home. Like a live-in translator, the Hub communicates with all of your different connected products–regardless of their wireless protocol– so that you can easily monitor and control them from the SmartThings app.
• Compatible with hundreds of smart home products
• Contains ZigBee and Z-Wave radios, and is also compatible with IP-accessible devices
• Enables live video recording and event-based video clip recording
• Contains replacement backup batteries that allow it to continue operating in the event of a power outage
• Local app processing enables faster operating time
• No hard wiring or tricky installation needed
• Simply attach the power supply to the back of the Hub and plug the Ethernet cable in to your Internet router. Easy peasy.