There are over 2400 interoperable Z-Wave products throughout the world, and over 94 million Z-Wave products have been sold since our beginnings in 2001. All of them work together regardless of brand, because they're all based on the common Z-Wave standard. Browse our Product Finder to see what Z-Wave can do for you.
FIBARO Wall Plug is a universal, Z-Wave Plus compatible, remotely controlled outlet adapter. This device may be applied wherever you want to control electrical devices with up to 2500W load. The Wall Plug is equipped with a power and energy metering function. It uses a LED ring to visualize the current load with colour changing illumination and operating mode. This is the smallest and most attractive device of this type available in the world. The Wall Plug may be operated using the B-button located on its casing or via any Z-Wave compatible controller.
• Compatible with any Z-Wave or Z-Wave Plus Controller.
• Supports protected mode (Z-Wave network security mode) with AES-128 encryption.
• Extremely easy installation - simply plug the device into the mains socket.
• Works as a Z-Wave signal repeater.
• Active power and energy consumption metering.
• Current value of the load and operating mode are indicated by the multi-colour LED ring.