There are over 3978 interoperable
The Dome Home Automation DMWD1 Door/Window Sensor does more than just monitor if a door or window is opened at your home. With a Z-Wave Certified Hub, this sensor can respond to real-time events by sending alerts to your smartphone when the garage door is left open or by turning on the basement lights automatically when you open the door to go downstairs. Your Hub can even alert you when cabinets containing dangerous cleaning supplies, prescription medication or alcohol are opened to keeping your family safe. A Z-Wave Certified Hub, such as Dome Hub is required to operate the Door/Window Sensor. Most functionality is also available when used with other compatible hubs. Extra-long wireless range (up to 150 ft) allows you to easily keep track of doors, windows and cabinets at your home. There is a 3-year battery life, so you can always be confident that your sensor has power. The sensor measures 2.75 in long x 0.8 in high x 0.8 in wide and the magnet measures 1.6 in long x 0.5 in high x 0.5 in wide. Dome DMWD1 Door/Window Sensor comes with a 1-year limited warranty. Dome Home Automation system gives your family peace of mind and security you can count on. With Dome, you’re always connected and always covered.
• Monitors if doors/windows are open or closed, can send you reminders if you left your garage door open
• Works with exterior or interior doors, garage doors, patio doors, windows, cabinets, safes, closet door, baby gates and other openings
• Z-Wave Plus Certified. Requires a Dome Home Automation Hub or other Z-Wave Certified Hub to operate
• Up to 150-foot range and 3-year battery life (CR14250 Battery Included)
• Tested to work with SmartThings, Vera, Staples Connect, HomeSeer, Nexia, Piper, URC, Harmony. Not supported by Wink, DSC, ADT Pulse, 2Gig, Napco, Interlogix, Honeywell (Dome is not associated with listed brands)