There are over 4346 interoperable
The Dome™ Home Automation DMOF1 On/Off Plug is designed to give you control over small appliances from your smart device wherever you are. Conserve energy and save money always knowing how much power is used by every monitored appliance. Plug in your lamp and have it turn on/off on demand or according to preset schedule (Z-Wave Certified Hub required). Also great for humidifiers, dehumidifiers, air conditioners, space heaters, fans and holiday lights. It never blocks the other side of your duplex receptacle with the ergonomic design. Extra-long Z-Wave wireless range (up to 150 ft) allows you to place it where it’s needed without worrying if the signal is reaching your Z-Wave Hub. It also acts as a Z-Wave range extender. Dome™ DMOF1 On/Off Plug comes with a 1-year limited warranty. Measurements in inches: 1.625 x 1.625 x 2. Dome™ Home Automation system gives your family peace of mind and security you can count on. With Dome™, you’re always connected and always covered.
• Used to turn On/Off lamps and small appliances for up to 13 Amps (1,560 Watts). Monitors energy consumption of attached device and shuts down in case of overload with build-in protection circuit
• Ergonomic design allows it to only occupy single side of electrical duplex leaving the second outlet fully accessible. It doubles as Z-Wave signal extender
• Up to 150-foot range. Operating Temperature: 32°F - 112°F
• Z-Wave Plus Certified. Requires a Z-Wave Certified Hub to operate
• Tested to work with SmartThings, Vera, Staples Connect, HomeSeer, Nexia, Piper, URC, Harmony. Not supported by Wink, DSC, ADT Pulse, 2Gig, Napco, Interlogix, Honeywell (Dome is not associated with listed brands)