There are over 4346 interoperable
Tubular motor mob.iq EZRS M35 10/14 by Mobilus Motor Company is a modern radio controllable drive, designed to drive rolling shields. This device has a number of innovative solutions, including:
- programming of endpoints automatically or using the remote control,
- operation regardless of the used hangers type,
- bidirectional obstacles detection which eliminates failures due to obstacles (each failure will be reported to controller as an alarm)
- saving your time due to lack of supervision of your shutters - obstacle detection system, insensitive to minor disruption during work.
But the most important feature of our motor is the usage of Z-Wave technology as the communication standard. It provides inter alia:
- easy procedure of connection the device to the network,
- bidirectional communication between the motor operator and control device - therefore the user has the opportunity to receive a variety of information about the motor operator (location, work errors, obstacles encountered in the blinds way of work),
- automatic creation of network of devices, so there is no need for additional radio signal repeaters,
- compatibility with third party control devices - Z-Wave is a mature standard for radio communication, chosen by over two hundred manufacturers of devices intended to create an
intelligent home control systems.
- fi roller tube diameter of 35 mm,
- torque: 10 Nm,
- revolutions per minute: 14 rpm,
- supply voltage 230 V.