There are over 3000 interoperable
FAKRO AMZ Solar awning blind is a perfect combination of comfort of use and effective protection from heat. Due to the fact that the awning blind absorbs solar radiation before it reaches the glazing and emits the heat to the outside of the room, it constitutes much better protectction from tiresome heat in the sunny days than internal accessories. At the same time, it allows the ingress of natural light and ensures visual contact with the environment.
FAKRO AMZ Solar is equipped with the algorithm which allows to operate the awning blind depending on the insolation level. It is also equipped with the Z-Wave remote control. In an emergency, the awning blind can be controlled by a service button located on the awning blind. The solar awning blind is powered by 12VDC battery pack built-in in the blind’s cases powered by the solar panel.
The AMZ Solar awning blind has three protections:
- Maximum extension (encoder maximum position)
- Completely rolled up (encoder minimum position)
- Current limiting protecting the awning blind against damage and user against accidental injury resulting from the contact with moving elements of the awning blind.
There are four association groups in FAKRO AMZ Solar awning blind:
1. Life Line – group for reporting a position of the awning blind after each stoppage and alarm reporting (overcurrent, damage encoders). A maximum 1 device can be in this group.
2. Basic Repeat – group used to transfer received basic commands to devices included in this group. A maximum 5 devices can be in this group.
3. Multilevel Repeat – group used to transfer received multilevel commands to devices included in this group. A maximum 5 devices can be in this group.
4. Basic Control – group used to transfer received commands from the AMZ Solar (A, S mode) to devices included in this group. A maximum 5 devices can be in this group.
Power voltage: 12V DC
Rated current: 1,4 A
Current limit: YES
Speed: 23 r.p.m
Temperature of usage: (-10 deg C) do (65 deg C)
Supplying cable: 2 x 0,75 mm2