There are over 2400 interoperable Z-Wave products throughout the world, and over 94 million Z-Wave products have been sold since our beginnings in 2001. All of them work together regardless of brand, because they're all based on the common Z-Wave standard. Browse our Product Finder to see what Z-Wave can do for you.
Delaney Hardware’s ZW300 Touchscreen Smartlock offers convenience and security for residential entry doors. Entry is made via touchscreen code, mobile app, or mechanical key. With Delaney’s smart home control app, a homeowner can manage who is entering their home from anywhere.
• ANSI Grade 3 lock with motor-driven deadbolt
• Keypad accommodates thirty user codes of four to eight digits, and a single-use code, with code-probing prevention and disablement after five attempts (warned with beeps and LED and then 45-seconds downtime)
• Delaney app utilizes Z-Wave Plus via 128-bit AES encryption, mesh networking technology, and history log. It integrates with other Z-Wave devices such as doorbells with cameras, door and window sensors, outlet controls, heat and smoke sensors, thermostats, and water leak sensors via a security-enabled Z-Wave hub, which conveniently connects through your home WiFi, or plugs into your modem.
• Configurable auto-locking (from 10-99 seconds)
• Vacation mode with time-configurable deactivation during which all user codes are disabled such that only the mechanical key.
• ANSI A156.25 compliance (water, dust, corrosion resistance)
• Easy installation in standard doors with just a screwdriver (no hard wiring)