There are over 4042 interoperable
FIBARO Walli Outlet is a smart electrical outlet designed to control electrical devices via Z-Wave network. It measures active power and energy consumed by the controlled load. You can install it with provided cover plate or other compatible.
Main features of FIBARO Walli Outlet:
- Can turn ON/OFF plugged device remotely.
- Available in two versions for plug types:
o Type E,
o Type F.
- Can be used with provided cover plate or one of the following:
o GIRA – System 55 (Standard 55, E2, Event, Event Clear),
o Legrand – Céliane,
o Schneider – Odace.
- Active power and energy consumption metering.
- Displays current load using multicolour LED frame (with FIBARO cover plate).
- Supports Z-Wave network Security Modes: S0 with AES-128 encryption and S2 Authenticated with PRNG-based encryption.
- Works as Z-Wave signal repeater (all non-battery operated devices within the network will act as repeaters to increase reliability of the network).
- May be used with all devices certified with the Z-Wave Plus certificate and should be compatible with such devices produced by other manufacturers.