There are over 4157 interoperable
FIBARO Walli Roller Shutter is a smart wall switch designed to control motors of roller blinds, awnings, venetian blinds and other single phase, AC powered devices via Z-Wave network. It measures active power and energy consumed by the controlled load. You can install it with provided cover plate or other compatible.
Main features of FIBARO Walli Roller Shutter:
- Can be used with:
o Roller blinds,
o Venetian blinds,
o Blind motors with electronic or mechanical limit switches.
- Can be used with provided cover plate or one of the following:
o GIRA – System 55 (Standard 55, E2, Event, Event Clear),
o Legrand – Céliane,
o Schneider – Odace.
- Active power and energy consumption metering.
- Supports Z-Wave network Security Modes: S0 with AES-128 encryption and S2 Authenticated with PRNG-based encryption.
- Works as Z-Wave signal repeater (all non-battery operated devices within the network will act as repeaters to increase reliability of the network).
- May be used with all devices certified with the Z-Wave Plus certificate and should be compatible with such devices produced by other manufacturers.