There are over 3000 interoperable
FIBARO Walli Dimmer is a smart wall dimmer designed to control light source via Z-Wave network. It measures active power and energy consumed by the controlled load. You can install it with provided cover plate or other compatible.
Main features of FIBARO Walli Dimmer:
- Can be used for dimming:
o 110/230V operated conventional incandescent and halogen,
o 12V operated ELV halogen lamps and dimmable LED bulbs (with electronic transformers),
o 12V operated MLV halogen lamps (with ferromagnetic transformers),
o dimmable LED bulbs,
o dimmable compact fluorescent CFL tube lamps,
o supported dimmable light sources (power factor > 0.5) with minimal power of 5VA using FIBARO Bypass 2.
- Can be used for switching:
o compact fluorescent CFL tube lamps with electronic ballast,
o fluorescent tube lamps with electronic ballast,
o LED bulbs (power factor > 0.7),
o supported light sources (power factor > 0.5) with minimal power of 5VA using FIBARO Bypass 2.
- Uses different operating modes:
o „Trailing edge” for resistive loads (R)
o „Trailing edge” for resistive-capacitive loads (RC)
o „Leading edge” for resistive-inductive loads (RL)
- Can be used with provided cover plate or one of the following:
o GIRA – System 55 (Standard 55, E2, Event, Event Clear),
o Legrand – Céliane,
o Schneider – Odace.
- Active power and energy consumption metering.
- Can be installed in two and three-wired configuration.
- Calibrates automatically to the connected light source.
- Supports Z-Wave network Security Modes: S0 with AES-128 encryption and S2 Authenticated with PRNG-based encryption.
- Works as Z-Wave signal repeater (all non-battery operated devices within the network will act as repeaters to increase reliability of the network).
- May be used with all devices certified with the Z-Wave Plus certificate and should be compatible with such devices produced by other manufacturers.