There are over 4290 interoperable
FIBARO Walli Single Switch is a smart wall switch designed to control one or two light sources via Z-Wave network. It measures active power and energy consumed by the controlled load. You can install it with provided cover plate or other compatible.
Main features of FIBARO Walli Double Switch:
- Can be used with:
o Conventional incandescent and halogen light sources,
o LED lamps,
o Fluorescent lamps,
o Electronic transformers (for ELV halogen lamps and LED bulbs),
o Ferromagnetic transformers (for MLV halogen lamps).
- Can be used with provided cover plate or one of the following:
o GIRA – System 55 (Standard 55, E2, Event, Event Clear),
o Legrand – Céliane,
o Schneider – Odace.
- Active power and energy consumption metering.
- Supports Z-Wave network Security Modes: S0 with AES-128 encryption and S2 Authenticated with PRNG-based encryption.
- Works as Z-Wave signal repeater (all non-battery operated devices within the network will act as repeaters to increase reliability of the network).
- May be used with all devices certified with the Z-Wave Plus certificate and should be compatible with such devices produced by other manufacturers.