There are over 4147 interoperable
FIBARO Heat Controller is a remotely controlled thermostatic head to control temperature in the room. It measures the temperature and automatically adjust the heat level. It can be mounted without tools on three types of thermostatic radiator valves. It is also possible to create schedules via app to easily manage temperature throughout the week.
• to be installed on three types of valves: M30 x 1.5, Danfoss RTD-N and Danfoss RA-N,
• compatible with any Z-Wave or Z-Wave Plus Controller,
• supports Z-Wave network Security Modes: S0 with AES-128 encryption and S2 with PRNG-based encryption,
• built-in battery recharged through standard micro-USB port,
• easy installation - no tools required,
• can use dedicated temperature sensor,
• supports heating schedules,
• automatic calibration,
• anti-freeze function,
• decalc function,
• unconstrained rotation spherical knob to set desired temperature.