There are over 4107 interoperable
FIBARO RGBW Controller 2 is a universal, Z-Wave Plus compatible RGB/RGBW controller.
FIBARO RGBW Controller 2 uses PWM output signal, allowing it to control LED, RGB, RGBW strips, halogen lights and other resistive loads. It can also measure active power and energy consumed by the load. Controlled devices may be powered by 12 or 24V DC.
Inputs support momentary/toggle switches and 0-10V analog sensors, like temperature sensors, humidity sensors, light sensors etc.
Main features of FIBARO RGBW Controller:
• Compatible with any certified Z-Wave or Z-Wave Plus controller.
• Supports Z-Wave network Security Modes: S0 with AES-128 encryption and S2 Authenticated with PRNG-based encryption.
• Works as a Z-Wave signal repeater.
• Allows for controlling: » RGB/RGBW LED strip,
» one-color LED strips,
» halogen lights,
» other compliant resistive loads.
• Allows for connecting to inputs:
» 0-10V analog sensors or potentiometers.
• Active power and energy metering.