There are over 4043 interoperable
FIBARO Smart Implant allows to enhance the functionality of wired sensors and other devices by adding Z-Wave network communication.
You can connect binary sensors, analog sensors, DS18B20 temperature sensors or DHT22 humidity and temperature sensor to report their readings to the Z-Wave controller.
It can also control devices by opening/closing output contacts independently of the inputs.
Main features of FIBARO Smart Implant:
- Compatible with any Z-Wave or Z-Wave Plus Controller,
- Supports Z-Wave network Security Modes: S0 with AES-128 encryption and S2 with PRNG-based encryption,
- Allows for connecting sensors:
o 6 DS18B20 sensors,
o 1 DHT sensor,
o 2 2-wire analog sensor,
o 2 3-wire analog sensor,
o 2 binary sensors.
- Works as a Z-Wave signal repeater,
- Built-in temperature sensor.