There are over 4058 interoperable
The Radio IO Modul MTIOM-100-WL is a universal, Z-Wave compatible module from myTEM for extending your smart home system with additional inputs and outputs. It is a Z-Wave device of the type Binary Switch for the use in Europe / Switzerland.
Main use is for:
- Switching of lights
- Switching of single-phase fan motors
- Switching of electric blinds or similar shading devices
- Operation by means of buttons, sensors via the central server
- Supply voltage 24 VDC ± 10%
- Communication via Z-Wave mesh network
- 6 digital inputs 24 VDC (DI1 – DI6) for e.g. external switches
- 24 VDC power supply, 100 mA, for the digital inputs DI1 – DI6 (VDIout)
- 4 analog inputs (AI1 – AI4), which can be used for 0-10 VDC or NTC-, PTC- or PT1000 sensors. Analog inputs can also be used as digital inputs 24 VDC.
- 6 digital outputs with potential-free, relay 8 A, 250 VAC
- Manual positions of the outputs via DIP switch for easy commissioning
- The device is installed in a control cabinet, mounted on a 35 mm DIN rail