There are over 4346 interoperable
FIBARO Smart Implant allows to enhance the functionality of wired
sensors and other devices by adding Z-Wave network communication.
You can connect binary sensors, analog sensors, DS18B20 temperature
sensors or DHT22 humidity and temperature sensor to report
their readings to the Z-Wave controller.
It can also control devices by opening/closing output contacts independently
of the inputs.
- Allows for connecting sensors:
- 6 DS18B20 sensors,
- 1 DHT sensor,
- 2 2-wire analog sensor,
- 2 3-wire analog sensor,
- 2 binary sensors.
- Built-in temperature sensor.
- Supports Z-Wave network Security Modes: S0 with AES-128 encryption
and S2 Authenticated with PRNG-based encryption.
- Works as a Z-Wave signal repeater.
- May be used with all devices certified with the Z-Wave Plus certificate
and should be compatible with such devices produced by