There are over 4346 interoperable
Smart Plug is a Z-Wave Switch plugin module specifically used to enable Z-Wave command and control (on/off) of any plug-in tool. It can report wattage consumption or kWh energy usage.
This device is a security enabled Z-Wave Plus product that is able to use encrypted Z-Wave Plus messages to communicate to other security enabled Z-Wave Plus products.
Smart Plug is also a security Z-Wave device and supports the Over The Air (OTA) feature for the product’s firmware upgrade.
This device must be used in conjunction with a Security Enabled Z-Wave Controller in order to fully utilize all implemented functions.
1) AC output switch on/off by manual or Z-Wave command;
2) RGB LED indicates the Z-WAVE network range and load power;
3) Support S0 and S2 security network;
4) Supporting power meter;
5) Supporting repeater role;
6) Supporting firmware OTA;
7) Supporting Smart Start;
8) Supports over-current protection